Payments can be made by Cash, Cheque, Direct Deposit, PayPal and/or Credit card.
Direct Deposit details -
BSB: 633 000
Account Number: 150283273
Account Name: High Kix Pty Ltd
For cheques, please make out to 'High Kix Pty Ltd'
PayPal and Credit card payments are available through your Online Parent Portal. We also have credit card facilities available at the Bom Funk Boutique (please check opening hours).
- If paying by cash, please put the correct amount into an envelope marked clearly with your child’s name and hand to the Bom Funk Boutique assistant or if unavailable, to their teacher.
- If you pay via the Online Parent Portal, your account will be updated immediately. If you pay via any other method, your account will be updated manually by our administration.
2018 Fee Policy
Semester One Fees 2018
~ Fee cap: $1000/term/student
~ The fees in the table above are subject to change each term.
- All students must enrol via the BFDS Parent Portal. This gives each family access to their studio financial account & confirms legal agreement to our policies.
- An annual registration fee of $20 per student will be added to your invoice. Families with more than 2 active students will receive the 3rd, 4th etc child free. This fee helps cover the costs of insurance, music licenses, photocopying and office administration. Registration fees are not refundable with the exception of Tiny Tot students who are determined to be unready for dance and may receive a credit for the following season.
- Classes missed due to illness, holidays or other commitments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once you have enrolled in a class for the term, fees on this class are payable for the entire term.
- In most cases, classes missed cannot be made up. Please contact the Director. Adults can usually attend another Adult or Open level class as a makeup - please let administration know prior to attending your makeup lesson. Students attending classes casually will not be eligible to perform in a Showcase routine.
- The Term Fee cap discounts have to be updated manually by our administration and will not appear automatically on your invoice.
- Term fee payments are due by the start of each term or before the dancer starts their first classes, if starting after week one (excluding trial classes). Ezidebit payment plans must be arranged if full payment cannot be made by this date. Any unpaid balance by the due date will incur a $25 late fee.
- An additional $25 administration fee will be charged to accounts outstanding at the end of a term and students with outstanding fees may have their enrolment suspended until full payment is received or other arrangements have been made at the discretion of the Director.
- Payment plans or extensions due to special circumstances must be organised and approved by the Director in writing before fees are due in any term.
- Cancellation of private lessons MUST give 24 hours’ notice. All cancelled classes giving less notice will be charged a cancellation fee of $20. The class can be made up at the Director's discretion only. If Private lessons are cancelled by the teacher/studio, a full refund for the lesson or a makeup class will be offered.
- Teachers may change depending on availability. There are no refunds for classes chosen on the basis of a specific teacher instructing.
- Tuition does not include the registration fee, dance wear, shoes, costumes, recital tickets, private lessons, or special events/workshops.
- If you decide to cancel your enrolment after attending your 1st class, you have 1 week from the date of the attended class to request in writing a full refund or a transfer to a different class. After this time there are no fee refunds permitted. There are no refunds for Squad classes as per the Performance Squad Policy commitment deposit.
- In the case of a student terminating classes during a term, the fees are not refundable, you will still be charged for the full term and you will receive an invoice, which will be followed up.
- If over-payment is made it will be put as a credit onto your account.
- We reserve the right to commence legal proceedings for invoices with outstanding amounts at the end of each term and the account holder may be responsible for any associated legal fees or collection costs.
No system is perfect. If we make a mistake….please let us know
For all account and financial enquires, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Plans are subject to approval from our office. This initiative is to simplify the payment process for parents and make it more affordable across the entire year. We have now partnered with Ezidebit. Ezidebit is a firm dedicated to the collection and management of customer payments.
To request an Ezidebit Payment Plan, please complete the Application Form and submit to our office either in person at the Bom Funk Boutique or emailed to email@example.com for approval & processing. Hard copies available at the studio.
- Payment Plans cannot be paid via cash.
Costume Fees for Gala & Showcase:
- Students are required to wear Bom Funk Uniform for the Mid-Year Gala Showcase. A small hire fee may be applied to some classes that require tutus or special props/accessories.
- A costume fee of $30/student/class for Tots, $40/student/class for Junior, Pre-Intermediate & Intermediate and $50/student/class for Senior & Open classes will be added to Term 3 accounts for the End-of-year Showcase.
- If your child is not performing in the End-of-year Showcase please request an amended invoice.
- A reminder email will be sent with a deadline to inform Bom Funk Dance Studio of non participation in the End-of-year Showcase. Once costumes have been purchased, there are no refunds on costume fees.
- If hired costumes are used for a particular class, the fee charged above will include the hire fee & a security deposit. The security deposit will be refunded to student accounts upon return of the costume.
The running of the school to the highest standard depends on the financial support of ALL students and parents. Overhead costs continue regardless of attendees and therefore we thank you for understanding and following our fee deadlines.
For all enquiries regarding fees, invoices and payment plans please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org