Payments can be made by Cash, Cheque, Direct Deposit, PayPal and/or Credit card.
Direct Deposit details -
BSB: 633 000
Account Number: 150283273
Account Name: High Kix Pty Ltd
For cheques, please make out to 'High Kix Pty Ltd'
PayPal and Credit card payments are available through your Online Parent Portal. We also have credit card facilities now available at the Bom Funk Boutique (please check opening hours).
~If paying by cash, please put the correct amount into an envelope marked clearly with your child’s name and hand to their teacher.
~If you pay via the Online Parent Portal, your account will be updated immediately. If you pay via any other method, your account will be updated manually by our administration.
Semester One Fees 2017
Crew/Troupes: charged at the same rates as above.
Multiple class discount: Full price will be charged for highest priced class enrolled per student. All additional classes after the first, per student, will receive a 10% discount.
Fee cap: $1000/term/student
- All students must enrol via the Parent Portal. This gives each family access to their studio financial account.
- An annual registration fee of $20 per family will be added to your first invoice. This fee helps cover the costs of insurance, music licenses, photocopying, extra rehearsals, and office administration. Registration fees are not refundable with the exception of Tiny Tot students who are determined to be unready for dance and may receive a credit for the following season.
- There are NO Refunds on Fee Payments.
- Classes missed due to illness, holidays or other commitments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once you have enrolled in a class for the term, fees on this class are payable for the entire term.
- In most cases, classes missed cannot be made up.
- Only 1 Fee discount is applied per student, multiple class OR fee Cap discount. The Online Portal automatically selects Multiple class discount as the default, fee cap discounts have to be updated manually.
- Term fee payments are due by the end of week 2 each term or 15 days upon receipt of the invoice if the enrolment is after the first week.
- All accounts with outstanding balances after the invoice due date will incur a $25 late fee. Accounts that have an agreed payment plan will not incur the $25 late fee.
- An additional $25 administration fee will be charged to accounts outstanding at the end of a term and students with outstanding fees may have their enrolment suspended until full payment is received or other arrangements been made at the discretion of the Director.
- Payment plans or extensions due to special circumstances must be organised and approved by the Director in writing before fees are due in week 2 of any term.
- Cancellation of private lessons MUST give 24 hours’ notice. All cancelled classes giving less notice will be charged a cancellation fee of $20. The class can be made up at the Director's discretion only.
- Teachers may change depending on availability. There are no refunds for classes chosen on the basis of a specific teacher instructing.
- Tuition does not include the registration fee, dancewear, shoes, costumes, recital tickets, private lessons, or special events/workshops.
- If you decide to cancel your enrolment AFTER week 2 of the term (or 15 days after initial enrolment if enrolment is after the first week of term) - you will still be charged for the full term and you will receive an invoice, which will be followed up.
- If overpayment is made it will be put as a credit onto your account.
- We reserve the right to commence legal proceedings for invoices with outstanding amounts at the end of each term and the account holder may be responsible for any associated legal fees or collection costs.
No system is perfect. If we make a mistake….please let us know
Payment Plan Option
Payment Plans are subject to approval from our office. To request a Payment Plan, please complete the Payment Plan Application Form and submit your payment schedule receipt from your bank to our office (example here). Payment Plan Application MUST be submitted no later than one week prior to invoice due date. Payment Plans cannot be paid via cash. If you wish to pay cash installments, all installments must be made by the invoice due date. No application for this is required however a courtesy email to let our office know is appreciated.
The running of the school to the highest standard depends on the financial support of ALL students and parents. Overhead costs continue regardless of attendees and therefore we thank you for understanding and following our fee deadlines.
For all enquiries regarding fees, invoices and payment plans please Contact Us